Professional Education and Training
• Diploma—Aztec High School—Aztec, NM (2008)
• Attended U.S. Naval Academy (2008-2009)
• Bachelor of Arts—Brigham Young University (2014)
• Master of Arts—Texas Christian University (2016)
• Ph.D. candidate—University of New Mexico (present)
Dental Assistant (current)
I was born in Salt Lake City, but grew up in Aztec, NM, which is where I call home. I spent two years at the United States Naval Academy before serving a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Northern California. After returning, I finished my education at BYU and married my wife, Courtney. After graduating, I decided to attend graduate school, while Courtney worked as a high school English teacher. We now have one daughter. I enjoy skiing, backpacking, racquetball, reading, and spending time with my family.